Republican 'Normals' on the Rise
As he launched his New Hampshire door-to-door campaign on Saturday, Ohio Governor John Kasich said something surprising. "This is not a campaign," he told volunteers and reporters in front of the bus he's pretty much lived in for more than a month. "This is a movement."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea