What Does 'Party Establishment' Really Mean?
1. Essential item from Julia Azari at Mischiefs of Faction on the idea of the "establishment."
2. Vox asked six political scientists who would be more electable: Donald Trump or Ted Cruz?
3. Seth Masket at Pacific Standard on what it means if Trump really wins the Republican nomination.
4. At the Monkey Cage, Sean Westwood and Joseph Bafumi have new research about Trump, Cruz and Marco Rubio and their chances of picking up new voters.
5. And Dan Drezner on Trump and foreign-policy realists.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org