Kerry's Russia Problem
As Secretary of State John Kerry works to cajole his Russian counterpart to help end the war in Syria, his State Department is planning this week to ban more Russian nationals from the U.S. and its financial system for the murder of a Russian lawyer in 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense