Ritholtz's Reads: Leo and the Bear Market
Is the week over already? Finish with the finest morning train reads in the land:
- What Leonardo DiCaprio Can Teach You About Surviving The Bear Market (Fortune)
- Reasons for the Fearful to Be Fearful of Gold (Bloomberg View)
- The Idiot’s Guide to Portfolio Insurance (CIO), see also Short-Term Thinking With Long-Term Capital (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- Banks Rip Up Oil Forecasts (WSJ)
- Dear Hedge Funds: Index Funds Didn’t Eat Your Returns (Pragmatic Capitalism)
- CalPERS is underfunded and unrealistic. Can it save itself? (Los Angeles Times)
- Why Homes in Major U.S. Cities Are Nearly Impossible To Afford (Curbed)
- The Trumph of the Will -- the Donald Trump debate drama (Talking Points Memo), see also Campaigning in style: How Jeb Bush blew through his warchest (Reuters)
- Math vs Conspiracies (NeuroLogica)
- 10 Things New York Does Better Than Anywhere Else (Zagat)
Facebook’s Revenue Growth Accelerated
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.