Jeb Bush Arrives, Donald Trump Divides
1. Andrew Sabl at the Monkey Cage on demagogues, the Constitution and political parties. Regular readers of mine will not be surprised that I strongly disagree with his characterization of the role of the parties -- I generally think they promote responsible governing -- but please read Sabl for the opposing view.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Four Points That Make 'Last Jedi' So Fascinating
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen