The Populist Power of Donald Trump
1. Julia Azari at FiveThirtyEight on the Donald Trump/Fox News feud.
2. At the Monkey Cage, Michael Tesler on Trump’s populism.
3. Dan Drezner notes that Trump hasn’t actually signed on any foreign-policy experts yet.
4. At Bloomberg Politics, Sahil Kapur on why third-party presidential runs are doomed.
5. Here at Bloomberg View, Timothy O’Brien on Trump’s biggest botched deal.
6. I think Jonathan Chait is correct that for Bernie Sanders, it really does all come down to economic interests.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com