Ritholtz's Reads: An Economy of Chicken Littles
My post-blizzard, early morning train reads:
It Was The Best of Days, It Was The Worst of Days (Irrelevant Investor)
Gold Is Back in Fashion After a $15 Trillion Global Selloff (Bloomberg)
How States Like Nevada Can Make Life Very Difficult for the Solar Industry (Slate)
An Economy of Chicken Littles: Markets and politicians are both crying that the sky is falling, but the facts say otherwise. Buy gas recently? (Politico)
America Is Still Losing at Skyscrapers (New York magazine)
We may be running out of fish far faster than we realized (Quartz)
How a College Student Used Creative Commons to Dominate Political Photography (Priceonomics)
Mysterious blobs in our Milky Way could be part of the missing matter (The Conversation)
Asset Managers Are Hard Hit
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- How Long Can Trump's Long Con Last?
- Trump on Your Resume? Uh-Oh
- What History Says About Trump's Re-Election Prospects
- Holding Up a Mirror to the Intellectuals of the Left
- Dealing With China’s High-Tech Ambitions
- Trump's Promising Plan to Link Welfare to Work
- The Ugly Coded Critique of Chick-Fil-A's Christianity