Everything That's Wrong With the Polls
1. Todd Rogers and Adan Acevedo at the Monkey Cage on how pollsters should be screening for likely voters.
2. At Mischiefs of Faction, Jonathan Ladd compares Hillary Clinton ’16 to George H.W. Bush ’88.
3. Sarah Posner at Religion Dispatches on Ted Cruz and Christian conservatives.
4. Ta-Nehisi Coates on Bernie Sanders as the “radicalism of convenience.”
5. Andrew Sprung revisits Barack Obama’s theory of change.
6. Terrific reporting from Alex Seitz-Wald at MSNBC about how Hillary Clinton may find an advantage in Iowa from the geographic distribution of her vote.
7. And Byron York at the Washington Examiner checks in with Republican insiders in New Hampshire who are baffled by Donald Trump’s lead in the polls.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com