Taking On Donald Trump
1. Michael Tesler at the Monkey Cage on Latinos' attitudes toward Donald Trump.
2. Also at the Monkey Cage, Andrew Rudalevige looks at the Supreme Court case on immigration and presidential powers.
3. Dan Drezner on Trump’s unimpressive record on foreign policy.
4. The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities' Kathleen Romig on longevity and Social Security.
5. I agree with Kevin Drum: If Republicans want to defeat Trump, they should attack him -- meaning, paid ads, on TV -- just as they would with any candidate. The idea that he’s invulnerable is untested and almost certainly nonsense.
6. Meanwhile, Nate Silver has become more bullish on Trump. It’s getting lonely over here in the “Trump isn’t going to be the nominee” camp. Maybe I’m wrong, but I still don’t see it.
7. At the Upshot, Nate Cohn has a good overview of the Republican contest.
8. On the Democratic side, Greg Sargent is very good on the real differences between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton.
9. And the Huffington Post's Jonathan Cohn looks at the Sanders health-care plan.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com