Donald Trump, Christianity's Savior?
1. Julia Azari at Mischiefs of Faction on the presidency, responsiveness and democracy.
2. Ariel Edwards-Levy at the Huffington Post has a good primer about polling and error, and why using the polling averages is always the right move.
3. Plum Line’s Greg Sargent on why some Christians find Donald Trump appealing.
4. Ta-Nehisi Coates on Bernie Sanders and reparations.
5. Stan Collender at Forbes notices that the deficit has disappeared as an issue.
6. And good fun from Jonathan Chait, who looks closely at how Trump intends to win the general election.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org