Ritholtz's Reads: Faulty Assumptions
What a week, and it's not over yet. Finish strong with the best morning train reads in the land:
China, Oil Show Peril of Faulty Assumptions (WSJ)
Oil’s Plunge Is Great News for Most of Us (Bloomberg View)
Housel: Things I’m Pretty Sure About: We’re all in the same boat. (Motley Fool)
The “Boys” Who Completely Transformed Chile’s Economy (Slate)
Should Advisors Hire a Financial Planner? (Advisor Perspectives)
Why (almost) everything you know about food is wrong (Vox)
Who’s Killing the PC? (Bloomberg)
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- Mueller Just Stepped Over Trump's Red Line
- Putin Has Committed Russia to a Risky Gamble
- Clarence Thomas Has a Big Decision to Make
- The Costs of Trump's Chaotic Reboot
- In the Future, There Will Be a Distillery on Every Corner
- Republicans Are Wrong About Conor Lamb