Some Questions Before Iowa and New Hampshire Vote
We’re only three weeks from the Iowa caucuses and four from the New Hampshire primary, but even at this late date there are more plausible scenarios on the Republican side than can fit into one column. Voters in Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Concord and Manchester are now being bombarded with advertising, candidate visits and phone calls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Kept One Promise. The Shutdown Is Proof.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- President Trump's First Year, in 14 Metrics
- Watching Trump's Economic Policy Preferences in 2018
- Amazon's Pointless Obsession With Cashiers
- The Blockchain Is Not the World
- The Remarkable Financial Benefits of Delaying Retirement