Reform the EU? Changing the U.K. Matters More
Last week Britain's David Cameron made a rare visit -- for a Western leader -- to Hungary's pariah-like Prime Minister Viktor Orban. Cameron can't be picky: He needs all the friends he can get to secure agreement for the "fundamental" change to the EU he has promised Britons so they can vote to stay in the bloc in a referendum.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.
- Bitcoin Has an Unusual Relationship With Volatility