Ritholtz's Reads: Can U.S. Stay Calm?
What a start to 2016! Finish the week strong with the best morning train reads in the land:
• Investment Lessons from Genghis Kahn (A Teachable Moment)
• Millennials Are Outpacing Everyone in Retirement Savings (Time)
• Hedge Fund Liquidations: Shakeout or Blip? (CIO)
• How Americans Got So Fat, in Charts (Bloomberg)
• Your challenge isn’t finding a better solution. It’s finding a better problem.(Harvard Business Review)
• Strong magnetic fields discovered in majority of stars (University of Sydney)
A romance ends
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.