Ritholtz's Reads: Can U.S. Stay Calm?
What a start to 2016! Finish the week strong with the best morning train reads in the land:
• Investment Lessons from Genghis Kahn (A Teachable Moment)
• Millennials Are Outpacing Everyone in Retirement Savings (Time)
• Hedge Fund Liquidations: Shakeout or Blip? (CIO)
• How Americans Got So Fat, in Charts (Bloomberg)
• Your challenge isn’t finding a better solution. It’s finding a better problem.(Harvard Business Review)
• Strong magnetic fields discovered in majority of stars (University of Sydney)
A romance ends
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com