Ritholtz's Reads: Global Bear Market Starts
Get ready for your negative 3 percent Thursday with our net positive morning train reads:
• China’s meltdown a tale of policy mis-steps (FT)
• U.S. banks pin Treasury market headaches on high-speed trading (Reuters)
• Private Equity Not Worth Fees (ETF.com)
• Chipotle’s Indigestion (strategy+business)
• The Armed Oregon Ranchers Who Want Free Land Are Already Getting A 93 Percent Discount (FiveThirtyEight)
What are you reading?
A valuation question
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com