Ritholtz's Reads: Odds of a Global Disaster
Strap yourself in for another bumpy ride -- and our morning train reads:
• How these Chicago firms took on spoofing (Crain’s Chicago)
• 2016 Will Be (Another) Test Of The Economic Recovery (FiveThirtyEight)
• Bernanke: What did you do in the currency war, Daddy? (Brookings)
• The Impact of the Fiduciary Standard on the Finance Industry (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Significant Contribution: Apple Watches & Cars (Asymco)
• Why the Government Owns So Much Land in the West (Upshot)
What are you reading?
The comeback kid
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- What Is Vladimir Putin Up To? Here's an Educated Guess
- Don't Be Fooled: Russia Attacked U.S. Troops in Syria
- Republican Candidates Face a Dilemma on Trump
- Take the State Department Off the Chopping Block
- Lying to Investigators Shouldn't Be a Crime
- Geostrategists: Give Russia and China a Rest
- The 2020 Democratic Primary Is Already Out of Hand