Ritholtz's Reads: Odds of a Global Disaster
Strap yourself in for another bumpy ride -- and our morning train reads:
• How these Chicago firms took on spoofing (Crain’s Chicago)
• 2016 Will Be (Another) Test Of The Economic Recovery (FiveThirtyEight)
• Bernanke: What did you do in the currency war, Daddy? (Brookings)
• The Impact of the Fiduciary Standard on the Finance Industry (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Significant Contribution: Apple Watches & Cars (Asymco)
• Why the Government Owns So Much Land in the West (Upshot)
What are you reading?
The comeback kid
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org