Can Courts Stop Obama's Gun Rules? It's Unlikely
Gun-rights advocates are already suggesting that they’ll go to court to challenge President Barack Obama’s newly announced executive action on background checks. But what exactly, is the challenge going to be? And will it work?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast