Rubio's Record, Iowa's Turnout, Obama's Second Term
1. MSNBC’s Benjy Sarlin has an solid run-through of where Marco Rubio stands.
2. More evidence on how much Donald Trump has dominated cable news networks, from Wonkblog’s Jim Tankersley.
3. At HuffPost, Jennifer Bendery on the year in not confirming judges.
4. Also at HuffPost, Jonathan Cohn on Barack Obama’s second term.
5. In Iowa, it’s all about turnout -- and Jennifer Jacobs at the Des Moines Register looks at those who don’t usually caucus and what they might do.
6. I don’t agree with all of it, but see Morning Consult’s Reid Wilson’s look at what will happen in 2016.
7. And at the New Yorker, Ryan Lizza knocks down “contested convention” scenarios. Yes, it could happen. No, it isn't likely. At all.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Katy Roberts at email@example.com