Millennials Are Buying Cars After All
Automakers probably had a record year in the U.S. That should lead us to question the conventional wisdom that millennials don't like to own cars. After all, if the most numerous generation in the U.S. labor force isn't buying cars, who is?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange