The EU Proves It's Here to Stay
In recent years, there hasn't been much to like about the European Union, with its low growth, high unemployment, political squabbles, xenophobia, stifling bureaucracy and constant threats of a breakup. But 2015 may have been the year the EU pulled through the worst of its troubles: It has now been sufficiently stress-tested to survive anything.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem