No Justice, No LeBron?
Some activists from Black Lives Matter are urging LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers to sit out games in protest of the decision not to indict the Cleveland police officer who shot and killed 12-year-old Tamir Rice. It's a push born of an understandable sense of frustration. But how effective could it be?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems