Ritholtz's Reads: Amazon's Cloud Forecast
We're getting close to the last of the 2015 morning reads. Let the countdown begin:
• The Stock Market Is Not As Expensive Or Growth As Low As It Appears (Forbes)
• How Amazon Has Clouded Wall Street’s Vision (WSJ)
• Why Long/Short Funds Have Performed So Poorly? (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• ZIRP, And The Factors That Launched 1,000 ETFs (Investor Field Guide)
• Investment Advice That Will Pass Time’s Test (Think Advisor)
• How the internet misled you in 2015 (BBC)
• The Genetics of Intelligence (NeuroLogica)
• Best Cars to Buy in 2016 (Bloomberg)
• Why Preventing Cancer Is Not the Priority in Drug Development (The Upshot)
What are you reading?
CCC-rated and unwanted
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.