Ritholtz's Reads: The Bull Run Grows Legs
It's time for our Tuesday morning reads:
• The Most Important Lesson I Learned This Year (Mulloly)
• Fannie and Freddie Give Birth to New Mortgage Bond: Government hopes to get taxpayers off the hook if another mortgage crisis arrives (WSJ)
• Want to See Technology Taking Over Finance? Look at China (WSJ)
• Oil-Producing States Battered as Tax-Gushing Wells Are Shut Down (Bloomberg)
• After a transformative 2015, Taylor Swift joins the ranks of pop music’s all-time greats (Quartz)
What are you reading?
Big Companies Massage Their Earnings
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org