Ritholtz's Reads: The Bull Run Grows Legs
It's time for our Tuesday morning reads:
• The Most Important Lesson I Learned This Year (Mulloly)
• Fannie and Freddie Give Birth to New Mortgage Bond: Government hopes to get taxpayers off the hook if another mortgage crisis arrives (WSJ)
• Want to See Technology Taking Over Finance? Look at China (WSJ)
• Oil-Producing States Battered as Tax-Gushing Wells Are Shut Down (Bloomberg)
• After a transformative 2015, Taylor Swift joins the ranks of pop music’s all-time greats (Quartz)
What are you reading?
Big Companies Massage Their Earnings
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.