The Ramadi Strategy
The retaking of Ramadi by Iraqi security forces this past weekend was a blow to Islamic State. It's less clear that it amounts to a major victory for the government in Baghdad, but it at least demonstrates that its U.S.-backed strategy for recapturing territory in Sunni-dominated parts of the country is sound.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown