This Town Removed Its Creche, But Residents Had Other Plans
With Christmas almost here, the news is full of the usual desultory stories about lawsuits demanding that one town or another take down its Nativity scene. The law in this area has long been hopelessly confused, and plenty of municipalities decide in the face of threatened litigation that discretion is the better part of valor. And the story always ends the same way: Court 1, Town 0.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea