Ritholtz's Reads: Beware Stocks Wall Street Likes
As Shopmas draws to a close, my morning pajama reads:
• Bah humbug to ridiculous year-end financial advice (Washington Post)
• How the Third Avenue Fund Melted Down (WSJ)
• Wall Street’s most touted stocks lost big money in 2015: Stocks on ‘buy’ lists did far worse than ones investors were told to avoid (Marketwatch)
• How China’s Meltdown Spooked Global Markets (Barron’s)
• California Pension Won’t Force Wall Street To Disclose All Fees Charged To Retirees (IB Times)
• Who Are ‘The Beatles’ and Why Are They on My Spotify? An Explainer for Teens. (Fusion)
• 14 Behind-the-Scenes Secrets of TSA Agents (Mental Floss)
• Mammoth Asteroid Will Waltz Past Earth on Christmas Eve (Newsweek)
• The World’s Most Luxurious Christmas Trees Look Like Works of Art (Bloomberg)
What last minute shopping are you running around doing today?
Who's on a downer?
Source: Bespoke Investment Group
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com