China's Year of Maybe-Real 7% Growth
China is going to meet its economic growth target of about 7 percent for 2015, Sheng Laiyun of the National Bureau of Statistics reassured the world a few days ago. “China's economy,” Sheng said, “still has strong intrinsic tenacity, huge potential and ample leeway.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Four Points That Make 'Last Jedi' So Fascinating
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen