Books That Don't Feel Like Homework
To judge from the typical end-of-year book lists, we policy journalists are pretty weighty folks. Not for us are your bodice rippers, your light space opera or your "10 Steps to a Slimmer You in 2015." When we are not opining on the topics of the day, we are pondering race relations, inequality, ancient philosophy, the history of the Silk Road or the nature of space/time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.