Ritholtz's Reads: A Year of Contradictions
Only four days left until the end of Shopmas! Our morning train reads are both naughty and nice!
• 2015 Was a Year of Contradictions (Barron’s)
• Another Delay for an Upstart Stock Exchange (NYT)
• Lessons from the Oil Market Collapse of 2014-2015 (Weekend Musings)
• Inside Google’s Quantum Computing Lab, Questing for the Perfect Computer (MIT Technology Review)
• The force is strong in this firm: Disney is making a fortune and safeguarding its future by buying childhood (Economist)
• Music in the brain: For the first time, scientists identify a neural population highly selective for music. (MIT News)
• Why Mars should be independent from Earth (BBC)
• 2015 in Graphics (Bloomberg)
Odds of a recession
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org