Medicare, Trump and 'Star Wars'
1. Harold Pollack on Medicare for All -- and why it wouldn’t be what its supporters think it would be.
2. At the Monkey Cage, Catherine E. de Vries and Isabell Hoffman look at what David Cameron wants to do about Europe.
3. Henry Farrell, also at the Monkey Cage, brings in some facts about political science.
4. Noah Berlatsky at Pacific Standard on the argument for lowering the voting age (he interviewed me for the piece).
5. Ed Kilgore on the Democratic debate.
6. The Washington Post’s Dana Milbank on Trump, bigots and the Republican Party.
7. And Ross Douthat’s comments on "Star Wars" (before he went to see the new movie) strike me as correct.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Katy Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org