Rush Limbaugh's Surprise Gift for Rubio
1. Donald Trump, moderate? Doug Ahler and David Broockman explain at the Monkey Cage.
2. The Mischiefs of Faction gang on the Las Vegas debate.
3. Sarah Posner at Religion Dispatches on the debate, religion, and the Constitution.
4. Nate Silver’s debate wrap.
5. Greg Sargent at Plum Line argues that Republican mockery of the Paris climate agreement is about the best one can hope for, given where the party is right now. Plausible!
6. Vox’s Sarah Kliff on “a more sane conversation about death.”
7. Interesting: Rush Limbaugh categorized Marco Rubio as outside of the “establishment.” T. Becket Adams at the Washington Examiner has the story.
8. And a good Jason Linkins cautionary item on how to read polls. At HuffPost.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Katy Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org