Ritholtz's Reads: Momentum Investing Predates the Civil War
My first morning train reads of the post-ZIRP era:
• Commodities Bust? Love It! (Bloomberg)
• Elegant Design: How Would Steve Jobs Design Income? (Research Affiliates)
• Checking Out a Paycheck Mystery: An upward revision last month to government figures on workers’ pay left a mystery: Where did the gain come from? (WSJ)
• Slack and the State of Technology at the end of 2015 (Stratechery)
• New doctors are smart and successful. So why are they so miserable? (Quartz)
• The Best TV of 2015 (Hollywood Reporter)
• A Year in Search 2015 (Google Trends)
What are you reading?
In search of inflation
Source: Bespoke Investment Group
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.