Books to Make Sense of 2016 Race
For insight into the presidential election of 2016, I can't say I found anything exceptional among political books this year, with the exception of Jon Meacham's biography of George H.W. Bush. This was certainly true of the plethora of self-serving campaign memoirs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- China Isn't Fixing Its Flaws
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta