Your Daily Dose of Trump
1. At the Monkey Cage, Cristian Vaccari, Andrew Chadwick and Ben O'Loughlin have new research on how we watch debates now.
2. Pre-debate, Dan Drezner looked at Ted Cruz’s foreign policy and was not impressed.
3. Thorough examination of Donald Trump’s media coverage and polling results from Nate Silver. I think he winds up about where I am: Trump is running a Red Queen race to retain the bulk of media attention, and if he loses that race his poll numbers will drop as well.
4. Excellent Nate Cohn item at the Upshot on where Trump stands in the nomination contest.
5. Jennifer Jones of the Des Moines Register reports on Trump’s field operation in Iowa.
6. Here at View, Francis Wilkinson explains "Trump's Coalition of the Descending."
7. And Jonathan Chait has a brilliant theory of Trump’s doctor and lawyer.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Katy Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org