Ritholtz's Reads: Uncharted Territory in Rates
The interminable soap opera is almost over. The Federal Reserve announces its decision on rates today; start it right with a healthy breakfast and our morning train reads:
• Shining new light on fees (Pensions & Investments)
• Swedroe: Key Market Value Metric Outdated (ETF.com)
• The Engineering of Volkswagen’s Aggressive Ambition (NYT)
• CEO compensation study examines factors in excess returns (EurekAlert)
• Change how you see the countries of the world: This time with infographics (Decision Science News)
• Apple and Star Wars together explain why much of the world around you looks the way it does (Quartz)
• Is Howard Stern going soft or just getting sharper? (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
REITs Find It Easy to Raise Money
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org