Ritholtz's Reads: Low Rates May Stick Around
Our Tuesday morning train reads:
• Five Mind-Blowing Stats from the Selloff in the Biggest Junk Bond ETF (Bloomberg)
• Don’t Blame Lack Of Dispersion (ETF.com)
• The lawyer looking to kill the ‘gig economy’ (Marketwatch) see also When Will Labor Laws Catch Up With the Gig Economy? Companies such as Uber will get regulated eventually—but whether that’s the best way to help on-demand workers is still being debated. (The Atlantic)
• Glass Is Critical to the Future of Tech (Re/Code)
• FAA announces drone owners must register by Feb. 19th (Verge)
• Why Hoverboards Keep Exploding (Wired)
What are you reading?
Rejecting Medicaid expansion comes at a cost
Source: Kaiser Family Foundation
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org