Putin's Pivot East Isn't Working
More than a year ago, after the European Union and the U.S. imposed economic sanctions on Russia over Ukraine, President Vladimir Putin's response resembled a chant by fans of the English soccer team Millwall: "No one likes us, we don't care." He appeared confident that he would find others to do business with.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea