Trump Is Scary, But Not 'Fascist' Scary
He would be a terrible president, but the U.S. government is built to endure those.by
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'