The Upside to Trump's Latest Terrible Idea
Donald Trump wins again. Oh, he's still not going to be president. His new offensive -- coming out for a "total and complete shutdown" of Muslim immigration and travel to the U.S. -- won't get him any closer to taking over the White House. But he has once again succeeded in taking over the news cycle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea