So What If Tommy Guns Are Popular?
When a sharply divided Supreme Court created an individual right to bear arms seven years ago, it also made clear that the right would remain subject to "longstanding prohibitions." On Monday, the court confirmed that some newer prohibitions are allowed as well.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- Republicans, Start Over on Health Care
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness