Ritholtz's Reads: Yellen Says Fed Will Go Slow
My end of the week, post-office-holiday party morning train reads:
• Prof. Britt Harris and His Army of Investing Titans: Texas Teachers’ CIO imparts wisdom, grooming talent from the ground up. (Chief Investment Officer)
• Few hours, soaring pay for corporate board members (Boston Globe)
• Transformation at Yahoo Foiled by Marissa Mayer’s Inability to Bet the Farm (NYT)
• The Big Short Author Michael Lewis on Watching His Book on the Big Screen and What Hasn’t Changed Since the Crash (Vulture)
• When should a shooting really be called ‘terrorism’? (Washington Post)
Be sure to check our Masters in Business interview this weekend with author Roger Lowenstein, who will discuss his new book, "America’s Bank: The Epic Struggle to Create the Federal Reserve."
Another day, another shooting is no exaggeration
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com