Ritholtz's Reads: Harvard Is Sick of Losing to Yale
Another week, another mass shooting. Plus, our morning train reads:
• The Good Old Days of the Gold Standard? Not Really, Historians Say (NYT)
• Uncle Sam Loves Active Mutual Funds (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Credit-Card Rules Have Cut $16 Billion in Fees: Report (WSJ)
• U.S. debt limit threat defanged on Wall Street (Reuters)
• The brain’s ‘on-off switch’ for human consciousness is even more intriguing than we thought (ExtremeTech)
• Cultural “fact polarization” trumps cultural “value” polarization — a fragment (Cultural Cognition)
What are you reading?
Cheap Oil Threatens Russia’s Economy
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org