More ECB Stimulus Raises the Question of Insanity
European Central Bank President Mario Draghi has all but promised to expand and extend the institution's quantitative easing program when the ECB meets Thursday. But the logic by which he arrives at the argument for more QE would challenge even Mr. Spock at his most Vulcan. It's worth walking through some of that thinking, and some of the anomalies it produces.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast