Mario Draghi's Impossible Task
Managing expectations is at least nine-tenths of effective monetary policy, so in that sense, European Central Bank President Mario Draghi failed on Thursday. At the same time, don't be too hard on the guy: He's being asked to do the impossible.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- The Tax Bill Is Bad for Homeowners, Good for Landlords