Iraq Doesn't Want the Ground Troops Hawks Are Offering
As the U.S. special operations presence in Iraq grows, President Barack Obama's diplomats are promising its government he has no intention of sending large contingents of combat troops to join those well-trained fighters already on the ground. There is a good reason for this: Iraq and Iran don't want them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.
- Bitcoin Has an Unusual Relationship With Volatility