Europe's Refugee Deal With Turkey Is Only a Start
The deal on refugees the European Union just struck with Turkey has been widely panned as a bribe to President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. In the affairs of states, this kind of bribery is common and can even be right -- provided it works.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.
- Bitcoin Has an Unusual Relationship With Volatility