At Least Disney Has Toys
Walt Disney Co. freaked out a lot of people (financial people, at least) with the news last week, right there on Page 2 of its annual 10-K filing, that ESPN had lost 3 million cable subscribers (down to 92 million) during the fiscal year ended Oct. 3.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead