Ritholtz's Reads: New Rule Limits Fed's Bailout Lending
Welcome to December and our Tuesday morning train reads:
• Hacking a Hedge Fund: There are worse things than a market crash. (Chief Investment Officer)
• Why Wall Street’s campaign to enrich shareholders could be bad for everyone else (Vox)
• The Last 90 VC-Backed Tech IPOs Have Dramatically Underperformed the Market (all in one chart) (Climateer Investing)
• All Amazon Wants For Christmas Is You (Gadfly)
• An Ode To Kobe Bryant, In Two Charts (fivethirtyeight)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview with Ken Fisher of Fisher Investments.
Bear Markets for Gold
Source: Short Side of Long
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org