Why Alberta's Carbon Tax Matters
Canada's biggest oil-producing province has announced an aggressive carbon tax. As world leaders gather in Paris this week to discuss how to combat climate change, they might want to ask: If a carbon tax can make it there, can it make it anywhere?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks