Which Kobe Bryant Will Fans Remember?
Kobe Bryant has decided that this season will be his last, posting a "Dear Basketball" farewell poem on the Players' Tribune Sunday afternoon. Among even those of us who are not Lakers fans, his dynamic talent on the court and his eccentric presence off it will be missed. For the Lakers, however, his immense contract and crippling salary cap hit won't be.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations